Simmering .049s, done

Having reassembled the engine and having it start up reasonably quickly the first time, and with a single flip the second and third...

Should I play hooky from work tomorrow morning and go fly?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

On Tue, 08 May 2007 17:18:21 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Tim Wescott instead replied:

It's already tomorrow here in Australia so just go on and do it. Having already seen tomorrow, I can assure you that you won't be missing much.

Feel better now?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Tue, 08 May 2007 17:18:21 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote in :

This is one of those self-answering questions.

Congratulations!

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

in :

It's amazing how nice one of those little buggers work when you get it all nice and clean.

Reply to
Tim Wescott