SLICK Depron ARF for Indoor & Small-field Flying

Check out our little sport aerobatic parkflyer you can fly in your yard...

Randy Model Airplane Engineering

Reply to
R.J. Roman

IMHO Kit something that doesn't look like it's just been hit by a steamroller and people may 'buy' instead of just 'look'.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

Some of us like foam profile airplanes. Look no further than the popularity of Shockflyers and the hundreds of fan fold profile designs out there.

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

You might be surprised at how many people 'buy' after they 'look' :-)

Reply to
R.J. Roman

After I check my finances I expect to be one of those who buy. That Nemesis gives me chub.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Personally I think your a little pricey for a few chunks of foam. FFF 35 sheets $34.95

Reply to
StarCad

Folks that are actually buying the plane seem to think it's a pretty good value from the feedback we're getting. For starters, ours isn't made from FFF, but rather from the much more expensive Depron which is significantly lighter. The parts are precision cut, including beveling all the control surfaces for hinging... something most modelers hate to do. You won't find that in the shock flyer kits. Then there's quite a bit of expensive carbon included, too.

We realize that a lot of guys cut their own foam planes, and more power to them :-) We appeal to those who want a well-engineered product that assembles very quickly into a phenomenal flyer for close-in aerobatics.

Randy Model Airplane Engineering

Reply to
R.J. Roman

For those of you who haven't built and flown a 'foamy' yet, please note that all of the Tournament of Champion and big time IMAC pilots like Qui-que Somenzini, Chip Hyde, Jason Shulman, etc. etc. are all flying them. They're a gas! ..er..electric! ;-)

Reply to
jim

Go price Depron, which is FAR superior to FFF, then make your comment.

Reply to
jim

Thanks for pointing that out, Jim. As a matter of fact, at least one of the former TOC winners is flying our SLICK! :-)