Slow Stick props

Upgraded my SS to brushless but still left with the problem of broken props. Have seen a recommendation for E-flite props but cannot find a retailer in the UK Can anyone recommend a prop (9x4.3) that is durable. The reason being that I have to use a field with long grass which always results in a nosedive. Using an 8X6 of unknown make at the moment which though durable is unsuitable. Yes, I am a newbie :(

Reply to
himself

Use a prop saver.

Paul

I second the suggestion for a prop-saver. I have a supply of props that could choke a horse.. I haven't use very many since I put prop savers on.

Now, even I can belly land a plane and not break the prop. One minor trick is to watch the prop and give the plane a "tap" (assuming it is electric) just before the landing...to straighten out the prop to horizontal. rich

Reply to
richg99

Did give a prop saver a try before but have moved the landing gear well forward since. I will give it another go. Thanks for the replies Rog

Reply to
himself