Still looking for how to change simulator speed in RF G3

We still can't figure out what you mean by "change simulator speed". The docs explain the changes you can make to improve frame rate.

Reply to
Boat

There must be a way to change simulator speed in RealFlight G3, you can do it in G2 but I am having trouble finding it in G3.....Help please.

flierbk

Reply to
Bill

Boat, What he is talking about is the time rate. I remember doing this with G2 when I had it, it either speeds up or slows down time. No, I don't know the answer, don't have G3.

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

"Boat" wrote:

Reply to
badbill

I don't know about G3 but on the Dave Brown simulator increasing the plane size has the affect of slowing down time....

Reply to
Woody

"Bill" wrote in news:JOf%d.9185$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com:

Bill, I know there was a "time multiplier" setting in G2. I do not believe there is a similar setting in G3.

Reply to
Jim H