Stinson Voyager Wheel Pants source???

Anyone know of a source for wheel pants for a 1/4 scale Stinson Voyager? Plan on using 4 1/2 inch wheels. One of our club members is in the process of building one and would prefer fiberglass to plastic ones, but will use plastic. Thanks Donald

Reply to
DMPLMP

Go there and find the closest match to what you want.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Don, thanks for the reply. I am sure we can find what we want here. Thanks again Donald Puetz Hanover RC Flying Club Sandston Va

Reply to
DMPLMP