Thanks a lot guys

Just a quick post to say thanks a lot guys for the advice on heating the
stuck carb rotor I had, it worked like a treat and now after a bit of extra
work my 15 year old OS Max engine is working once again!
cheers.
Reply to
Iceberg
You have a GOOD OS engine.....they don't make'em like they used to!
Jerr
-- tailskid
Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart
this thread:
tailskid2
Glad you got it working, I think my old OS engines (.25 FSR, .25F ABC, and .32 FSR) are great!
Reply to
C G