Thanks a lot guys

Just a quick post to say thanks a lot guys for the advice on heating the stuck carb rotor I had, it worked like a treat and now after a bit of extra work my 15 year old OS Max engine is working once again!

cheers.

Reply to
Iceberg

You have a GOOD OS engine.....they don't make'em like they used to!

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2

Glad you got it working, I think my old OS engines (.25 FSR, .25F ABC, and .32 FSR) are great!

Reply to
C G