The Worst Time to Finish a Plane

Is on a Sunday evening. All I need are a few bits of foam for padding, and my newly built, 23 year old Goldberg Eaglet will be ready for the air.

But it's Sunday, dammit. Worse, I have to go on a business trip this week, so I can't even play hooky to go fly with the retired farts and 3rd- shift folks on Wednesday.

Sigh. It's gonna be a long week.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Well, at least you didn't call us OLD farts! Paul

Reply to
# 42