To my friends....

First of all Oh clueless one, that is not what is happening here. We're dealing with fanatical muslim TERRORISTS who think it's OK to kill anyone they feel like. All in the name of Ala. Big difference!

Second, if you want to be petty about this, and I suspect you do, there are very few chunks of dirt in this world that are not occupied by the original owners. Including your little island. So maybe we should give it all back? Or maybe you should simply get over it!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Or they silently approve?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Fortunately, that is not what happened in Israel.

Reply to
David Wolper

"C.O.Jones" wrote

Bingo!

How else can one explain so many Muslims in America running outside and jumping with joy in the streets during and immediately after 9/11?

It is going to take a lot of persuading to convince me that the majority of them do not feel this way. I hope and pray that I am wrong. But I doubt it.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

D.H., Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. That has ALREADY been done, back in 1836. The religious folks you kowtow to only believe in DEATH. That happens to include yours, you clueless wonder.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

I have a similar fear Ed.

Chuck

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Well now that I live in Atlanta hurricanes are just wet and boring. Now I had some excitement in 92. Nothing like the sound of 155 MPH winds ripping your roof off.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot