Tool Alert ! ! !

Harbor Freight has a 4" table saw available now. No, it does not have a rip fence, but a nice piece ot plywood and a C-clamp could take care of that. It cuts 1/4" ply with no problem, so balsa is like butter. Here's the URL.....

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

I bought an earlier Harbor Freight saw like that.

I'm happy with it.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

The blade is 4" in diameter. nice. About all I would need in my hooby room. For only 40 dollars too.

Reply to
Vance Howard

I bought one of those a while back and only cut a few pieces of balsa with it. Works fine but I bought a band saw and jig saw right after that and I no longer use it or the little disk sander that's about the same size. I'll sell both of them for $40 shipped or $25 for either one shipped. Anybody?

Regards, Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH

Art,

Send PM, let me know.

Greg.

Reply to
Greg

Greetings,

Well I've had three offers so far but the first reply I got was fro Greg (aka Isabel Sheets?) who says he wants them both. If this dea doesn't work out I'll notify the rest of you.

Greg, they're yours.

Regards,

Ar

-- Art Horn