Tools

I have a Dremmel tool, all the atachments, and the drill press for it, but am looking for a vice with x-y movement so I can use the drill press like a milling machine. Something I can clamp some wood in and mill square shapes, or angles, as well as mill to a specific depth. Cost is not a real problem for a quality tool. Any ideas where I might find one of these??? Google just seemed to lead me astray.

Thanks for the help!

Rich Beauchamp, Bad Student Pilot World Class Navigator

Reply to
Rich

Don Hatten

Or more like this:

Don Hatten

Reply to
Frederick Witt

Reply to
Black Cloud

and

Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Fred McClellan

Thanks for all your help!!! Looks like I will do some surfing.

Regards,