TSB Ball bearings are defective...

TSB Bearings in Allendale, New Jersey... Their products have caused many accidents. They are assembled in a sweat shop in China, and their owners in New Jersey are cyberstalkers. Avoid them at all costs.

Reply to
Chuck Lysaght

ggamble

What's the matter, Pedo-Chuck? Did you load a couple of their ball bearings into your panties and still couldn't convince anyone that you had balls? So sad. So lonely. So disturbed. So very loser.

Link to the FAQs on Charles S. Lysaght:

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:

Barbara's Cat

Is this an example of that "love" thing that you churchgoer types are always going on about?

Reply to
Ued

Nah, it is an example of more stupidity from the kind of anal orfice that needs to be locked up to protect kids.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Locked up? You're a humanitarian compared to what I was thinking.

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

Shreded up? You're a vegetarian compared to the real beef what I was thinking for lunch.

Reply to
Free Speech

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean that you are an artist.

-- Lady Chatterly

"It sounds like the real Tholen, and it does seem to monitor comp.sys.OS2.advocacy, but... Jesus Tapdancing Christ, did the real Tholen sound this much like a badly written attempt at an Eliza-type program? I'm starting to wonder if this is the real Tholen, or merely an uncanny simulation created as an act of UPA." -- Dick Hertz

Reply to
Lady Chatterly

froups?

Reply to
Chuck Lysaght

:rec.models.rc.air,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious

Reply to
Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger

Are froups a group of frumps? Joe L. It's never too late to learn something new. - Colonel Custer

Reply to
JosLvng

That's only because if I were to say what I really think should be done to this THING, folks would tend to get upset. Besides my reputation is for being mean, not stupid.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

I like mean people. I don't know why.

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

So which brand of ball bearings do you recommend, Chucknozzle?

Reply to
Hockeyhead Frogbutt