Jeboba -- sorry for your loss.

"Your little drummer boy is on his way out along with his propagandists and nazi inspired radical right wingers."

"Bush went to the Daytona 500 to get the NASCAR vote and in his speech mispronounced NASCAR! He said NASKERR. What a dunce." .... of course Kerry says,"Idear" instead of idea. Is he a dunce?

"November will be a landslide for Kerry. Not a vote FOR Kerry, but AGAINST Bush."

"Bush is gonna need a bunker to hide in come election day."

"He's going down you poor miserable neocon! Now the Republicans are urging Cheney to resign from the ticket."

"One termer, that's for sure! People are fed up with his B.S.!"

How is is possible for one person to be so wrong? Bush not only won, a close race, but he still won, but he won by about 3,000,000 votes and had a majority of the vote at that. So how does crow taste?

Robert

Reply to
RBarkus

It is a little alarming how close it was, considering how uninspiring the competition was. Truely Kerry's strongest selling point is that he wasn't Bush, and that was almost enough. Seriously though, in this day and age, you can't have more than 90% of black american voters vote against you and not have something wrong with you.

Reply to
Steve Banks

That statement is nothing less than stupid.

Reply to
Frank Costa

You are assuming that 90% of black voters are capable of being right 100% of the time! I seriously doubt they or any group has such an ability.

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Reply to
Steve Banks

Well, 90% of those who believe relegious and moral values are important in a president voted against Kerry. Does that mean something is wrong with him?

Reply to
Frank Costa

Reply to
jeboba

Reply to
jeboba

I believe you have just redefined stupid.

  1. You do not have any data to back up your generic statemet. Saying you believe something and have morals is a far cry from actually having morals.

  1. Bush could have been a muslim by your generic statement.

  2. If you really belive that bush is "Born Again" and not just willing to say anything to get re-elected then you have re-re-defined stupid. For all I know, it is even money that he is a closet muslim extremist.

  1. There is a fundamental problem with choosing a president based solely on religious beliefs, as inferred in the FIRST amendment.

There's more to be sure.

May you be well and happy.

Reply to
Steve Banks

With the recent pounding that liberalism has just taken, that is much more likely now. Thank You.

Reply to
Frank Costa

Yes I can. I can also spell LAME EXCUSE, and SOUR GRAPES. Oh, and two words that you will need to get used to for the next generation or so...REPUBLICAN MAJORITY. Good day. Now to tune into cable news and watch some more democrat death throes. Popcorn!

Reply to
Frank Costa

Sure can! And I can spell HEINZ too! So what?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I do hope you were looking into a mirror when you said that!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Jeboba, It is not I who needs to get over anything! It was not I, that spent the better part of the last year spewing hate all over the internet on several different groups. Funny thing is, as I watched this whole thing unfold over the last year or so, every single time the news reported something violent (between Reps. and Dems) it always seemed that it was the Dems acting out. Not all Dems, mind you, but just the type like you that was full of hate and anger. One of the points against Pres. Bush that was popular was that he never came out and said, "I/we made a mistake......", well, the same can be said of you. You sir are on the extreme, and are obviously not anywhere near the ideas, thoughts and beliefs of mainstream America. You think that only YOU and others like YOU can read and form opinions based on sound reasoning. How accepting are you of others that don't think like you? I have read your posts, and I can see exactly how un-accepting you are towards those that don't agree with your exact view!

Robert

C.O.J> I do hope you were looking into a mirror when you said that!

Reply to
RBarkus

You're wasting your breath Robert. Jeboba would have to accept the concept that he might actually have to accept responsibility for something before he could even start to come in from the far left cold. Assuming of course he even wants to. He no doubt considers it far much better to continue to blame anything and everything for his sorry state of affairs. That way he can feel vindicated for not doing anything to better himself and he can sit and whine with the rest of his useless Comrades.

Poor! Poor! Jeboba. No doubt another fine produce of Americas liberal education system!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

We God bless you all. While you got your 'morals' fix, Bush is going to bankrupt the country while the jobless rate grows, old people starve because they can't afford the medications and Georgie protected the pharms pricing structure.

You poor deluded fools!

Reply to
jeboba

OK, jeboba, now are you willing to take the time and follow up on your idiotic, "sound bite" predictions? Come back and report to us how things turn out in the next months and couple of years. I never cease to be amazed at how Leftist Democrats always manage to label others with a label that they truly own themselves. In this case, it's "deluded fool".

MJC

Reply to
MJC

I don't think Jeboba needs to come back to 'see how it goes'. He has had four years of Bush to 'see how it goes' and it ain't pretty! Why do those of you who like Bush think it's going to get better? Time for YOU to explain.

I'm just trying to give equal time here!!

Reply to
jim

Labels like "Leftist Democrats"?

Reply to