U-CAN-DO fuel tank ?

Im running a big 4stroke on a you-can-do 46 and want to put a bigger tank under the canopy no room anywhere else to put it what kind of problems will I come across with the tank that much higher and farther back then normal will syphoning and other things be a problem Thanks for any help on this

Reply to
Dave

You may need to add a Perry pump or something similar.

Reply to
jeboba

If it is behind the CG you will have a lot of problems flying the plane. A trick I read about but have not tried was to place the fuel tank on the CG and a 2oz tank right behind the firewall, pressurize the main tank and it will keep the 2oz tank full and there will be no fuel draw problems. Good luck. Charlie

Reply to
Charlie H.