UCD 3d servos

What servos are needed for the UCD 60 with a 91 four stroke ? Trying to figure my budget. Thanks -- Bob

Reply to
Bob Bauer

If you are talking about the 60 size UCD, Ailerons:2@ 50+ in oz. Rudder: 1@ 90+ in oz. Elevator: 2 @ 50+ in oz. These can be quite expensive if you go with original equipment manufacture. I bought 5 GWS 2 ballbearing S03t/2bb for $12.00 each from Balsaproducts.com. If you buy 4 they are $45.00 plus shipping. I do not have a lot of flights on them but they seam to work well with a 6 volt battery. Good Luck, Dan.

Reply to
DANNYSPEED