UK modellers

As Minimag Co, Walsall, West Midlands, WS5 3NX, still doesnt do Internet or MC, any folks in the UK nearby who would be willing to act as a go between in a purchase from Minimag? $ by paypal probably easiest.

thanks

gary

Reply to
gary556

If you get no more local reply send me details of what you want and I'll look into it, I'm not local but I might be able to get it mail ordered to me and then on, but it's probably worth looking at the costs involved as they may be more than the transaction

Gavin

Reply to
Gavin