What's wrong with the OS LA series?

Beat your dead horse all you like.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

That is where the LA series differ from may other standard bushed engines. There are plenty of them that easily out-perform the LA series and cost less as well. The Thunder Tiger GP series are a prime example.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 21 Jul

2004 17:37:02 +0100

That you whine about name-calling, yet lack the integrity to refrain from name-calling yourself is, indeed, proven beyond all doubt, but I'd hardly call it a 'dead horse'.

"you use diversion and name calling."?Paul McIntosh

"Gee, just like Shrub?"?Paul McIntosh "You have your head so up a hole that you can't see the world in front of you."?Paul McIntosh "...blind following of a group of crazy people."?Paul McIntosh "No, YOU are a waste of time."?Paul McIntosh "YOU linked to it you dipshit!"?Paul McIntosh "It was the link to the ACTUAL report, dipshit."?Paul McIntosh "You are a dope."?Paul McIntosh "For the dense among you"?Paul McIntosh "What the F**k is he saying"?Paul McIntosh

Reply to
Todd Klondike

HAY TODD - Do you even fly R/C?

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

Pete Kerezman posted message IDon Wed, 21 Jul 2004

15:23:27 -0500

Paul wrote most of what you snipped. Does he know you consider his posts 'pure bs'?

Why do you want to know? Writing a book?

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Perhaps it's that OS considers it important to retain a significant performance difference between its budget engines and its more expensive offerings.

If the LA was as good as the TT GP, chances are that it would eat into sales of the OS ball-bearing series.

More often than not the marketing department rules the engineering department and decisions are made more on the basis of the overall bottom line than on any engineering-related basis.

-- you can contact me via

a cruise missile?

Bruce Simpson

That could very well be true considering that the FX series are very average performers in their size range and are poor performers when price is factored in.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I predict a totally useless answer to this.....

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Nah. Just exposing a windy fraud.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

Roger that. It happened.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 21 Jul

2004 22:30:56 +0100

And you were appointed 'Moderator in Charge of Value' for the group when, exactly? In light of your lofty position, explain how so many of your worthless political posts got posted. Or, is this another example of your standards applying only to 'other people'?

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Blah, blah, blah

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

But wait, there's more!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Pete Kerezman posted message IDon Wed, 21 Jul 2004

16:56:03 -0500

If you ain't writing a book, you don't need to know. And Paul is already exposed as a fraud.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 21 Jul

2004 23:25:34 +0100

Why Paul! That's the most coherent thing you've ever posted.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Paul has been exposed herein as a superlative engine man and much more. What'd you ever do to advance the R/C airplane hobby? Just in case I decide to write a book, eh, which I'm thoroughly capable of doing.

I suggest you contribute or remain less than zero. I repeat: Do you even fly R/C?

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Pete Kerezman) posted message IDon Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:38:14 GMT

'More' being a disingenuous LIEberal who thinks his standards should only apply to 'other people' and never to himself.

I have not yet strangled LIEberal R/C'rs with their own intestines. I have caused quitguy and regtum to take vows of silence. I have exposed Paul as a butthurt LIEberal who cannot support any of his absurd claims with a single fact. And I've forced Neville to post only on-topic information instead of his usual drunken ravings.

What the f*ck have you ever done to 'advance the R/C airplane hobby'?

Then I suggest you kiss my ass and make it a love story.

What possible difference could that make, TexAss Pete?

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Reply to
Dan

Y'know, if you had just let him rant without perpetuating the stupidity I'd have thought there only one idiot instead of two.

Now children - DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR !!! ;)

I have supported it by having a half-dozen or so kit reviews published in R/C Report magazine and by helping dozens of newbies learn to fly.

It's obvious that you, however, have nothing to offer other than neurotic vitriol. If you weren't so obnoxious I could pity you, but since that's not possible I'll just make you disappear instead.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman