WildHare RC, any comments out there?

I am interested in buying from

For that kind of investment: $399 (although no hardware included), I don't want to buy a mistake. I am interested in the Extra 300LX. I have a BME 50cc that needs a home.

Anybody own one, have any comments?

TIA, DP

Reply to
Bellsouth News

Lessee, I think that's Tom Fawcett's outfit. He's an IMAC member and competitor. Try the IMAC list for testimonials. Don't think you'll find a bad word about him, his models, or his company.

Cheers,

CR

Bellsouth News wrote:

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

I was thinking very seriously of buying one, myself. I came very close just last night, then remembered I still have to buy an engine and servos for my new Dave Patrick Ultimate. Head over to RC Universe and search through the threads. WildHare even has a manufacturer's support forum there.

I found a lot of very positive comments.

Good flying, Bob Scott

Reply to
Bob

Hi,

I'm flying the WH Edge 540T, and it's an awesome airplane! This is my first giant scale airplane, and I was just blown away by the quality of the construction, and the support provided by WH. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Wild Hare, IMHO, and at $399.00 it's an great bargain!

John

Bellsouth News wrote:

Reply to
John Morley