wk2402, wk2402 with clearview???

hey there...my name is Johnathon i am quite new to sims. i checked out there site and found that its possible to use these walkera tx`s with the program the catch is have to buy an expensive adaptor that costs 70 US dollars, my question is has anyone out there used these transmitters with clearview and found a different solution other than to buy this adaptor either a direct usb cable or something else.my operating system is vista i have tryed to ask clearview support but havnt heard anything back.. i fly heli`s and i like the fact that you can have a wide range of settings and modles with this program and it seems most of you out there are happy with this software

and help would be much apprieciated..:confused:

Reply to
crashmaster 1