wk2402, wk2402 with clearview???

hey there...my name is Johnathon i am quite new to sims. i checked out
there site and found that its possible to use these walkera tx`s with
the program the catch is have to buy an expensive adaptor that costs 70
US dollars, my question is has anyone out there used these transmitters
with clearview and found a different solution other than to buy this
adaptor either a direct usb cable or something else.my operating system
is vista i have tryed to ask clearview support but havnt heard anything
back.. i fly heli`s and i like the fact that you can have a wide range
of settings and modles with this program and it seems most of you out
there are happy with this software
and help would be much apprieciated..:confused:
Reply to
crashmaster 1

Site Timeline