World Models 1/7 Spitfire Concerns, If Any

Hi all. I just inherited this ARF.I really haven't looked the contents over yet. Has any of you "built" one. If so do I need to make any changes. I plan on using a Saito 91 in it. All input will be appreciated. Thanks John

Reply to
John Y.

Bill Bunn

Years ago, the model mags used to periodically publish charts/articles on how to calculate the balance point (CG) of your model. I wish there was another source for this information today. It would save folks a lot of grief.

How about it, Gordon? If you have been publishing it, disregard.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger