Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Intall a CG"?????????
I just got around to scanning my April AMA magazine and found some very curious statements in the "Safety Comes First" article. The author starts the article talking about a rogue group of modelers...
9
9

Max stable speed for an MSR
How fast can an MSR fly in straight line? Every time I get it to go more than about 4 MPH in a straight line it banks sharply to the right. I have seen videos of these flying at about 15 MPH, most of...
7
7

RcAirForum.com

arial photo RC weather ballon?
Great pics. didn't have sound at work but will watch again at home. mk

how to make hang gliders
hi do anyone know any links to guide us in rc controlled hang gliders..am thoda confused with this...
1
1

Help: Looking for a short fat fuel tank
I am working on a scale project and am trying to find a suitable fuel tank. The space I have to work with is 4 3/8" L maximum, which is the distance from the rear of the firewall to the front of the...
8
8

Am I figuring this correctly?
I want to mix up some nitro car fuel (I finally broke down and bought a 1/8th scale nitro buggy to play with in the back yard when I can't go flying). I have some gallons of glow fuel that are 23%...
8
8

10 Super Atom Aircraft engines and a big pile of spare parts
Last night there were listed on eBay US 10 Super Atom Aircraft engines and a big pile of spare parts. See eBay listing Model Aircraft Engines SUPER ATOM Micro Dyne MANY UNITS (270546898606) [image: It...

Park Zone RTF Corsair.
Anyone see this?
2
2

Re: Dave Patrick Edge 540 engine questions
Anyone have the manual. I need a copy. Barring that can someone post which monocoat colors they use. Fixing some damage on one I bought.
2
2

wk2402, wk2402 with clearview???
hey there...my name is Johnathon i am quite new to sims. i checked out there site and found that its possible to use these walkera tx`s with the program the catch is have to buy an expensive adaptor...

themodelairplane.com
Just received a B747-400 Qantas Wunala from I am impressed with the quality of the handpainting. Delivered in 3 days also. Great work, will order something again soon now I have the newsletter...
1
1

Tricks for easy wing strut attachment?
Hello Gentlemen, I have a couple of high-wing models that I really like to fly; a 71" World Models J-3 Cub ARF/Saito .56 and a kit-built 72" Unionville Hobby deHavilland Beaver/Thunder Tiger .40. But...
12
12

Nitro Models
Has anyone built anything from this company? Their prices are way too cheap and I suspect the quality of kit and insruction equals the price.
2
2

For sale- Catalina PBY electric model RC
Selling almost ready to fly kit complete with RC set. $120 For Information E-mail
1
1