Park Zone RTF Corsair.

What? Where? Is this the one Horizon carries? If so, it is GREAT.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

The Parkzone T-28, Corsair, and Mustang are all great fliers, with spare parts readily available. They use a Elapor type foam like multiplex uses, more like EPP than expanded foam. My daughter totally destroyed a T-28 at SEFF last year with a full throttle dumb thumbs. I was able to glue ( CA works fine, you don't need foam safe glue) it back together and only needed to replace the cowl and motor shaft....

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill