Futaba 2.4 FASST Question

My son gave me his his 7C when he gave up on helicopters and I am trying to set it up for a plane. I figured out how to get to the ACRO mode so am cool with all of that. I am trying to get it to work with a plane that has separate ailerons, full flaps and the usual other servos. For some reason the receiver (which worked fine on my glider) goes into a mode where the the LED blinks red and green and I have no control over the ailerons or flaps. The manual says this is a porblem and I think I have relink the radio to the receiver. It says to push the Easy Link button for one second. But WHERE IS THIS BUTTON? I can find nothing on the Futaba web site. HELP!

Reply to
Ted