All part drawings into one DWG, or one DWG for each?

I guess this is a matter of preference, but how do you think it's the "wisest way", put all the machine part drawings into one DWG, or save each part as a unique DWG?

Reply to
loquak

If you put everything into one drawing and something happens to it you lose everything. if separate drawings you have the issue of keeping everything together. Are you using solids and pulling views from them? Are your assemblies made from solids or 2D isometrics? Are the parts used in other assemblies? I prefer separate drawins in any case.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242