arc problem---

Hi :-) Have another problem... if I draw an arc (center, radius), it creates AC2004 creats it clockwise...how can I change the direction of the making the arc ?
THANKS
PLUTO
Really? My copies of AutoCAD have always produced CCW arcs by default. Maybe this is something new with 2004?
Anyway, try REV.LSP from http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff ___

with what option ? (3 things)......(center, radius) isnt a valid option
if your option needs the Start and End point of arc...just change the order.. instead of Start-End...just do End-Start...humm am i clear ?
PLUTONIUM a crit :

As Paul said...its always been CCW....well an arc is built following the positive angle direction......and by default its CCW
PLUTONIUM a crit :

ok, and how can I change the direction ???
Units.....
PLUTONIUM a crit :

Sorry, but it doesn't work !!!
messaggio

the
well..since i dont exactly know the arc options that you choose, its hard to help further......you can copy paste the portion of the AutoCAD text window...
PLUTONIUM a crit :

I answered that, as well; once again, REV.LSP from http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff ... ___