arc problem---

Hi :-) Have another problem... if I draw an arc (center, radius), it creates AC2004 creats it clockwise...how can I change the direction of the making the arc ?

THANKS

PLUTO

Reply to
PLUTONIUM

Really? My copies of AutoCAD have always produced CCW arcs by default. Maybe this is something new with 2004?

Anyway, try REV.LSP from

Paul Turvill

with what option ? (3 things)......(center, radius) isnt a valid option

if your option needs the Start and End point of arc...just change the order.. instead of Start-End...just do End-Start...humm am i clear ?

PLUTONIUM a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

As Paul said...its always been CCW....well an arc is built following the positive angle direction......and by default its CCW

PLUTONIUM a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

ok, and how can I change the direction ???

Reply to
PLUTONIUM

Units.....

PLUTONIUM a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

Sorry, but it doesn't work !!!

"Michel" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@enlevezspamhydro.qc.ca...

Reply to
PLUTONIUM

well..since i dont exactly know the arc options that you choose, its hard to help further......you can copy paste the portion of the AutoCAD text window...

PLUTONIUM a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

I answered that, as well; once again, REV.LSP from

... ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill