auto scale block to fit drawing scale?

Hi all,
Does someone know how to insert a plain view block of a window (like the one I downloaded from Anderson Windows.com such that the scale size of the block
will auto adjust to match the scale of the drawing of a house without having to guess and enter the X, Y, Z scale in the scale dialogue box.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kevin
If you draw at 1:1 in model space there should not be a need to scale a block thats also drawn at 1:1 if is the size you already want.
Golden rule = draw the model in model space at 1:1
Alan

Drag it from the DesignCenter into your drawing and it should do do what you want.
Juergen
Kevin schrieb:

This can't be done 'cause there's no such thing as "the scale of a drawing" other than perhaps in the mind of the (inexperienced)operator. Even if there was, the drawings may be assuming different units. See Alan's post. If I was going to use a block from a manufacturer, I'd probably 'clean it up' and inspect it first, so that it wouldn't create more problems than it solved for me.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

one