AutoCAD 14 pipe and duct add-ons

Comments on AutoCAD Inventor please. and learning curve from AutoCAD 14, fairly good, but not much 3D skill at all.

Does inventor draw pipe for you in 3D automatically? or do I need an add on.

I am looking for an AutoCAD 14 add on program used.. for 3D piping and duct work also..

Reply to
Phil Scott

I have some old software called Piping Blocks by RS CAD Software. their domain doesn't exist

I have a UK phone no. 0777 9987057 best I can do

Reply to
Stuart Nathan