autocad 2013 & rasterex-pro: snap function

I have just installed autocad 2013 & rasterex-pro: I do not think it's the rasterex that causes the problem, but it is very anoying.
the mouse keeps snapping on a dot/ grid, but i turned everything off, atleast, i think so. I do not know every button yet,becausei used to work with 2004(!) but i cannot learn this program if it works like this. is there anybody who knows what to turn off or on??
Use the "F9: function buttion to turn the snap function on or off. You can also change it using by typing "Snapmode" in the command line and enter "0" (zero) to turn snap off or "1" (one) to turn it on R. Wink enter On Fri, 2 May 2014 08:13:26 -0700 (PDT), Franken Dakkapellen