autocad 2013 & rasterex-pro: snap function

I have just installed autocad 2013 & rasterex-pro: I do not think it's the rasterex that causes the problem, but it is very anoying. the mouse keeps snapping on a dot/ grid, but i turned everything off, atleast, i think so. I do not know every button yet,becausei used to work with 2004(!) but i cannot learn this program if it works like this. is there anybody who knows what to turn off or on??

Reply to
Franken Dakkapellen

rwwink