Autocad For Dummies

I'm looking for autocad 2006 for dummies in FRENCH, any link to donwload it?
Thx
Tom

it?
I don't think the "dummies" books are available in all languages. You might look at (Amazon.com product link shortened) if you want an Autocad 2006 book in french.
HTH,
Michael (LS)
I didn't know any of the Dummies books were available other than as bound volumes.
They are good volumes and well worth the price, especially when you can get them discounted and possibly free shipping as many orders from Amazon.com are.
======= Michael (LS) wrote:

I have it in English in PDF if that's any good ?