Autodesk AU & GIS UC news coverage

Greetings,
just a heads up that we're now planning our show coverage from Autodesk
University, next month in Vegas. We'll be publishing daily news updates,
commentarty, images, etc... from the show.
Please see details at

Note, if your planning on attending or your company has some news to
announce to coincide with the event, please drop a line to Glenn at
snipped-for-privacy@gisuser.com
Show coverage will also be featured at GISuser.com to kick off our launch!
Are you planning on attending AU this year? If so I'd like to hear what your
expecting and what you look forward to the most.
Regards
Glenn
snipped-for-privacy@gisuser.com
Reply to