Blocks not dragging from Design Centre

Have recently installed LT2008 and find I'm not able to drag blocks into drawing. The source path is correct, have even created a couple of new blocks within 2008 but these dont' work either.

Am getting error message

The operation completely successfully (C:\Autocad LT2000\aDCSymbols.arx)

which seems to be a bit of a contradiction.

Either I'm missing something or stupidly not doing something I should be

Would appreciate some help.

Luckily still have LT2000 installed

Thanks in advance

Chris Edwards

Reply to
Line Design

It seems to me that maybe you need to Audit your drawing for errors. Type audit in your command prompt. Also make sure your current layer is turned on.

Just to let you know.....There is another great forum for AUTO CAD and Architectural Desktop.

It's called Tang 3D

Check it out....You won't be dissapointed!

Reply to
nlupi