buttons & toolbars

how many toolbars & buttons does everyone use? I have only 2 tool bars.. one is osnap w/only 6 buttons. the other is tools with 13 buttons. all other
commands are typed with one or 2 letter aliases... anyone use less? everyone else around here has half a screen full of toolbars ( we have 9 ACAD users)
My customized pull-down menu is a single line of icons on the up of my monitor and includes selected Draw/Layer/Edit/Dimension pull-icons. No screen menu. Also, I use aliases to stretch my fingers.
Whatever works for you.
--
<-<RonB>->