buttons & toolbars

how many toolbars & buttons does everyone use? I have only 2 tool bars.. one is osnap w/only 6 buttons. the other is tools with 13 buttons. all other commands are typed with one or 2 letter aliases... anyone use less? everyone else around here has half a screen full of toolbars ( we have 9 ACAD users)

Reply to
longshot

My customized pull-down menu is a single line of icons on the up of my monitor and includes selected Draw/Layer/Edit/Dimension pull-icons. No screen menu. Also, I use aliases to stretch my fingers.

Whatever works for you.

Reply to
RonB

Two rows at the top (standard and draw on top row, then properties and modify, all highly modified), plus three custom toolbars on the right side for the symbols we insert most of the time.

Works well for all of us here for the things we do. YMMV. No desire or intention to imply that this is the best way for others.

Mart> how many toolbars & buttons does everyone use? I have only 2 tool bars..

Reply to
Martin Shoemaker