Help - exporting co-ordintaes from AutoCad

I am a ong time user but have never got into the inner workings of lisp or any other "power tools". Anyway, I need to make an ascii (or compatable)
file containing the x,y (z=0) coordinates of a several hundred points/circles/lines. I have searched far and wide and tried a few routines that claim to do something along these lines.....but to know avail. When I used to do cad/cam I know there were converters that "spit out coordintes and can't image that this is a diffuicult thing to do. I know you can run the "list" or ""id" commands and then copy/paste that into a text editor and then massage the dzta but that would take a few days and would be slightly error prone.
Anyone?
Thanks much
Eric Nelson Kingman, AZ
I know it is nerdy to reply to your own message but...oh well....
first off excuse the spelling mistakes.....I spend alot of time on the puter and when NOT at work I get sloppy...
Anyway, a few more hours of searching and I came up with a solution....as I suspected a simple little lisp routine that does just the thing I needed. I found it at...
http://www.hghg.freeserve.co.uk/downloads.htm
and it is called r2f.lsp
Party on,
Eric

routines
and

Not at all. It's always nice when people post solutions. You'd be surprised how many people follow such threads without ever posting.

puter
No way! We dont' tolirate such slopyness arownd heer!! :p