comand for button Newbie question

Hello I want to insert a specific block lika a "rubber stamp" into my drawings. I have created the new button but how should the command line look like.
Using MDT6 Power pack.
Any input appreciated /Lasse
if you mean "rubber stamp" as in an engineers/architects profesional seal, then i would make a title block that includes the stamp on a layer then freeze and thaw that layer as required. however above is for acad based software andi don't know how MDT works very well

What does that mean?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com