comand for button Newbie question

Hello I want to insert a specific block lika a "rubber stamp" into my drawings. I have created the new button but how should the command line look like. Using MDT6 Power pack.

Any input appreciated /Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Ottosson

if you mean "rubber stamp" as in an engineers/architects profesional seal, then i would make a title block that includes the stamp on a layer then freeze and thaw that layer as required. however above is for acad based software andi don't know how MDT works very well

Reply to
Adam B

What does that mean?

Reply to