Dimensioning Solids...

I am not clear how to pull QuickDims when in 3D...help. I am actually creating a full set of drawings for my cabinet shop to fabricate
starting Monday! It seems that it will be quicker to start in 3D to skip the steps of converting 2D shapes to 3D. Thanks...
Smarf
In July there was a thread on comp.cad.autocad with the subject "Putting dimensions on a 3d drawing" that covered this pretty well.
--
MichaelB www.michaelbulatovich.ca
clear how to pull QuickDims when in 3D...help.&nbsp; I am actually<BR>&gt; creating a full set of drawings for my cabinet shop to fabricate<BR>&gt; starting Monday!&nbsp; It seems that it will be quicker to start in 3D to<BR>&gt; skip the steps of converting 2D shapes to 3D.&nbsp; Thanks...<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Smarf<BR>&gt;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>