Does anyone here use (or have) the Draco 12 Ditizer by Qtronix?

Does anyone here use (or have) the Draco 12 Ditizer by Qtronix?

Ditizer? ___

If drivers are needed contact me

Reply to Barrie, not me. I don't have a Draco 'Ditizer'. ___

thanks anyway - don't need drivers - just the manual. tia
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:18:26 -0800, "Paul Turvill"

:

Excuse my poor English
http://ximages.net/images/03516162581885563302.jpg

I don't suppose you have a T.A.R.D.I.S. to go with it do you?