BasicCad to AutoLisp

Looking for help in converting old BasicCad programs to Autolisp programs. I have found many (old and useful) programs used in our old design software
(DesignCad 6.0) and would like to be able to use them within AutoCAD. Any help would be appreciated (websites/newsgroups/links etc.)
Thanks
Travis
HiHo; You might search some of the lisp sites and find the program has been written already. A good source is http://www.cadalyst.com/ and search the "get the code" section. A google search for "lisp autocad" yeilds many more sources. Also I am not sure which version of autocad is being used at your shop but the express tools found in R14 tru 2004 is a usefull addition. Also http://bigswamp.org/forum/index.php is a lisp site with lots of help.

software