How to view .plt files?

Can anyone tell me how to view *.plt files? I have AutoCAD R14 & R2000 and a few Adobe products + the standard programs. Do I need more software? Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

SPLOT ==> http://www.swplot.com/splot.htm
N.

Try Columbus. It has a built in document viewer and its free. http://www.oasys-software.com/product/dm/columbus /

Once Columbus is installed, just click on CbsViewer#1230.exe in C:\Program Files\Oasys\Columbus\Components
Thanks, columbus is exactly what I needed and is free!

Here another free viewer..... it display almost all PLT file....also RTL.
http://www.tgsoft.ch/English/Bitview.htm
Regards Toni

You can try ViewCompanion. It can also convert to PDF, TIF, JPEG, CALS & many more formats. http://www.softwarecompanions.com/viewcomp.html
Download evaluation version here: http://www.softwarecompanions.com/download/vc270.exe
A more advanced Pro version is also available. This version can load TIF,CALS,JPEG and PNG files in addition. http://www.softwarecompanions.com/vcpro.html http://www.softwarecompanions.com/download/vcpro270.exe
- th