How to view .plt files?

Can anyone tell me how to view *.plt files? I have AutoCAD R14 & R2000 and a few Adobe products + the standard programs. Do I need more software? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reply to
Huck31

SPLOT ==>

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

Try Columbus. It has a built in document viewer and its free.

ugfest

Once Columbus is installed, just click on CbsViewer#1230.exe in C:\Program Files\Oasys\Columbus\Components

Reply to
ugfest

Thanks, columbus is exactly what I needed and is free!

Reply to
Huck31

Here another free viewer..... it display almost all PLT file....also RTL.

Regards Toni

"Huck31" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:qc1jb.3960$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Reply to
ToniG

You can try ViewCompanion. It can also convert to PDF, TIF, JPEG, CALS & many more formats.

Download evaluation version here:
A more advanced Pro version is also available. This version can load TIF,CALS,JPEG and PNG files in addition.

- th

Reply to
Terje Helgesen