drawing a parallel line

What is the quickest way to draw a line parallel to another line that are an (aligned) distance apart? The lines are not hor. or vert. I was able to do it using a circle and offset twice, which created an extra line that I deleted. Is there a quicker way?

Reply to
Tim923

OK, nevermind. I see my mistake. I just do offset once and it does the aligned distance.

Reply to
Tim923