dwg convertor

i used to have a freeware program that would convert between various dwg formats.
can someone refresh my memory as to where to download such and item ?
i lost the original moving to a new machine.

Email sent with convert.zip as an attachment.
snipped-for-privacy@NScix.co.uk (B. W. Salt.) wrote:

Sorry! For some reason I am unable to send emails to your address, even with the <removethis> deleted.
snipped-for-privacy@NScix.co.uk (B. W. Salt.) wrote:

Success! You should have the file now.
http://www.thedraftingshop.com/files/convert.zip
--