dwg convertor

i used to have a freeware program that would convert between various dwg formats.

can someone refresh my memory as to where to download such and item ?

i lost the original moving to a new machine.

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper

Email sent with convert.zip as an attachment.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Sorry! For some reason I am unable to send emails to your address, even with the deleted.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Chip Harper

thanks all.........