Electrical Panel Schedule Software - Open source AutoLISP code

I have written and am now selling electrical panel schedule software for use in AutoCAD. I have decided to leave it as open source AutoLISP code.
You can downoad the demo version if you like. See http://autopanelboard.home.insightbb.com /
I welcome any comments. Also any thoughts on open source code. (It seems to have worked for Linux).
Thanks