Electrical Panelboard Schedule Software works in AutoCAD

I have recently released an updated version of AutoPanelboard, a panel schedule software program that works in AutoCAD.

AutoPanelboard can

- links together multiple panels

- generates project reports

- calculates breaker sizes

- calculates wire sizes

- calculates conduit fill percentage and conduit sizes

- calculates voltage drop, and adjusts wire size when necessary

- performs basic short circuit calculations And much more!

AutoPanelboard is a great time saver for engineers, electricians, facilities managers, and anyone who needs to document their electrical distribution system.

Download the demonstration version at:

\home.html The full version is $195. Very cost effective when compared to some of the electrical software on the market!

Thanks, Mitch Thompson

Reply to
Mitch Thompson

| I have recently released an updated version of AutoPanelboard, a panel | schedule software program that works in AutoCAD. | | AutoPanelboard can | - links together multiple panels | - generates project reports | - calculates breaker sizes | - calculates wire sizes | - calculates conduit fill percentage and conduit sizes | - calculates voltage drop, and adjusts wire size when necessary | - performs basic short circuit calculations | And much more! | | AutoPanelboard is a great time saver for engineers, electricians, facilities | managers, and anyone who needs to document their electrical distribution | system. | | Download the demonstration version at: |

\home.html| | The full version is $195. Very cost effective when compared to some of the | electrical software on the market!

How much will the Linux/BSD version cost when it's ready?

Contrary to popular myth, people who use Linux and avoid Windows do buy software (specialized applications) just like this.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

Naw, these are all basic functions and after it's done it's not likely anyone would look at it again. What do you figure the learning curve is for the software?

Reply to
Johan Lexington

We have tried to make the program very intuitive. You should be able to be up and running in quick order.

Reply to
Mitch Thompson