Electrical Print Software

Looking for software to create simple electrical prints with contactors, motor starters, etc. AutoCad is too expensive for my
budget and project and most other applications that advertise electrical are really set up for electronics (i.e. resistors, capacitors, etc.). Is there anything out there that fits this criteria?
I would think the manufacturers of motor starters and selector switches like AB and Square D would have such software available, but I have yet to find it.
Thanks for any help
Add pictures here
✖
bgreer5050@ gmail.com wrote:

If you are going to access Usenet via Google Groups, you may as well learn to use the search engine while you are there. http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=software+schematic+OR+schematics+-PCBs+-PCB+group:alt.engineering.electrical&scoring=d
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 9, 12:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi bgreer, We can supply the Circuit Breakers, Power Battery Connectors, Replays, Watt-hour Meters, Pushbutton Switches, Pneumatics, Air Source treatment, pneumatic cylinder, solenoid valve, air filter, pneumatic fitting,etc.
For more items, you can browse: www.ningbo-electric.com Brg! alex
Add pictures here
✖