How do you spell draftsman?

Political correctness is crap. Draftsman.

Reply to
CW

I prefer "draftbitch" or draftbroad" for the women. :o)

Reply to
Longshot

How often do you get slapped with a keyboard? :)

Reply to
CW

almost daily, how'd you guess? :o)

Reply to
Longshot

Perhaps - but the job search engines all use that term.

Reply to
Roarmeister

Bullshit in big piles is still bullshit.

Reply to
CW

Or, as the uncle from Pure Country would say, "Funny thing about that little white speck on top of chicken shit.......it's chicken shit, too." ;)

Reply to
TomD

I thought you were going to say you've actually ate a few.

I admire your courage.........I had to give mine up when I got married.

Reply to
TomD

Hey I know what that is !!!!!! Whoooaaaa!!!!!!!

Reply to
Brendan

If your in Jamaica I'ld Imagine :-)~

Reply to
Brendan

This is a Good one Thanks fer sharin'

Reply to
Brendan

Mark this date in your journals; I tend to agree with "CW".

I remember back to the daze when this first came up. Some bright and sharp whimmen working in the field and it seemed to some that the "men" in "draftsmen" didn't do them justice.

I looked in the dictionary (I *have* one -- I just seldome use it) and it defined it as "One who drafts". Very simple and doesn't reflect gender at all.

-- "Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love."

-- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom ______________________________________________________________ Glen Appleby snipped-for-privacy@armory.com

Reply to
Glen Appleby

Yeah, but why use one word when two assures that no thin skinned whiner will be offended. ;)

Reply to
TomD

Besides, there's a 'man' in every 'woman' ... right? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

OUCH! Be careful with that one, Paul. ;)

Reply to
TomD

Reply to
TomD

'draughtsperson' is more politically correct :)

Reply to
Don Weaver