How to dislodge Union

Hi everyone,I need a fix for something that I cant figure out this time, I need to know how to dislodge to solid 3D after being "Union" at, I have tried seParate command but it didnt work, if I Explode them they are mangled to pieces so all I need now is to know how to pull them apart, please help

Thanks Choong

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

You can't undo a UNION if you've closed the drawing. Depending on the complexity of the piece, you'll have to create a negative shape and SUBTRACT one of them, or start over from scratch altogether. If anyone else knows of a secret formula to do otherwise, please share your knowledge.

Dr Fléau

"Choong" a écrit dans le message de news:

Reply to
Dr Fleau

Thank you Dr Fleau, even thought no solution is found nevertheless any answer is a good samaritan's reply such as yours.


Choong Malaysia

Dr Fleau wrote:

Reply to

That is why AutoCAD solids are often referred to as "dumb solids", there is no history, except Undo before the file is closed.

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.