Flat Dimensioning In AutoCAD 3D

Hi everyone, I need some help, what I need to know is how to do a flat
dimensioning under 3D condition so that my dimensioning lines are in a
flat mode just like how it should be when we are doing it under normal
2D condition, any help please and appreciate it much.
Thanks
Choong
Malaysia
KL
Reply to
Choong
use viewports & set your object flat in each view
Reply to
longshot
Hi all, i have made some mistaken steps in my drawing that now the two components are joined together and seParate command fails to separate them into two independant block so is there anyway out of this? Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks
Choong Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Reply to
Choong
Hello You can only separate parts which are not in contact. Otherwise you need to use "section" command to cut the object or make a boolean subtract operation
Reply to
hpspt