Flat Dimensioning In AutoCAD 3D

Hi everyone, I need some help, what I need to know is how to do a flat dimensioning under 3D condition so that my dimensioning lines are in a
flat mode just like how it should be when we are doing it under normal 2D condition, any help please and appreciate it much.
Thanks Choong Malaysia KL
use viewports & set your object flat in each view

Hi all, i have made some mistaken steps in my drawing that now the two components are joined together and seParate command fails to separate them into two independant block so is there anyway out of this? Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks
Choong Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Hello You can only separate parts which are not in contact. Otherwise you need to use "section" command to cut the object or make a boolean subtract operation
--
hpspt
"Choong" < snipped-for-privacy@streamyx.com> a crit dans le message de news: