How to only show edges around the perimeter...

I build cabinets. When I join a faceframe to a cabinet side, the joint
disappears. Of course, the line between the two still shows up in a
plot. I'd rather not see this seam on the plot. If I turn off edge
lines altogether, I get rid of the necessary lines that represent the
outside shape of the cabinet. What to do?
Reply to
smarf