How to save or locate Options info

I would like to save all the set-ups I have under Tools/Options, not just the profile. Things like the Support File Search Path etc etc.
Where can I find where these options are saved to so I can copy the file (or whatever) to a new computer without going through all the re-entering of file paths etc. regards PeterH