HP Design Jet 100

Does anybody use a Design Jet 100 and know how to set the margins? Been through the help CD Rom, and all the settings, I'm sure its staring at me,
but anybody able to help?
regards
IanC
It was staring at me; spent an hour or two wasting paper & ink, went away and came back later to realise straight away I'd been loading the paper in the wrong way.
regards
IanC