Standard.shx and dimens.shx - where?

I'm a technical translator, and I'm working on a customer's documents this weekend. Some of them refer to Standard.shx and dimens.shx. I don't have these fonts on my system and my customer didn't send them to me. I need these fonts to make sure that the translated text does not interfere with other text, drawing borders, etc. I could ask them on Monday morning, but I have a lot of work to finish before then.

Any idea where I can get these fonts?

(I use AutoCAD LT 2000i).

Thanks.

Reply to
Steven M (remove dirt to reply)

HiHo; A google search will find them for you.

Reply to
bestafor

Did that already, didn't see them. Lots of pages *talking* about them.

Steven

Reply to
Steven M (remove dirt to reply)

Ask "them" to email Standard.shx/dimens.shx from the author of the drawing.

Reply to
RonB