Standard.shx and dimens.shx - where?

I'm a technical translator, and I'm working on a customer's documents this weekend. Some of them refer to Standard.shx and dimens.shx. I
don't have these fonts on my system and my customer didn't send them to me. I need these fonts to make sure that the translated text does not interfere with other text, drawing borders, etc. I could ask them on Monday morning, but I have a lot of work to finish before then.
Any idea where I can get these fonts?
(I use AutoCAD LT 2000i).
Thanks.
--
Steve M - snipped-for-privacy@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

"Experience, to most men, is like the stern lights of a ship, which
HiHo; A google search will find them for you.
message (remove dirt for reply)

Did that already, didn't see them. Lots of pages *talking* about them.
Steven

Steve M - snipped-for-privacy@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

"Experience, to most men, is like the stern lights of a ship, which
Ask "them" to email Standard.shx/dimens.shx from the author of the drawing.
--
<-<RonB>->