How do i stop text from appearing outside my viewport on plot files?

I had this problem since up grading to cad 2002. When i do a plot preview (or view in paper space) everything is ok but after the flot file is created text appears outside the viewport. It doesn't matter if the text (usually text type arial) is on a layer turned on or off. I've heard there a patch somewhere for this problem!

Thanks for any help Vman

Reply to
cadman

R.K. McSwain